Are you expecting a newborn? Or do you want to buy a stroller as a gift? When it comes to choosing the right stroller, most of the users are not fully experienced or they don't really know what they actually need. For sure, you want to get the best stroller which price point will meet your expected quality. These are some basic questions that you will need to consider before placing your order:
- Is it a newborn-friendly stroller? Check the age target of the stroller. In the description, it is usually written the suitable age of the baby who will use the stroller. Another easiest way is by checking the shape of the seat unit of the stroller. Some strollers have seat units with deep-reclining positions which provide safe space for your newborns. There are also some 2in1 strollers that include bassinet along with the seat unit in one package, for example, Familidoo NC8880.
- How long will the stroller be used? If you want to use the same stroller for your newborns through toddler stages, you might need to invest more, in the beginning, to save your budget in the long run. Moreover, if you plan to reuse the stroller in the future, the high-quality stroller is a must-have. A reliable, durable, and heavy-duty is one of the best choices. Familidoo NC8880 offers a 2in1 travel system, which includes a bassinet when you buy the stroller. The bassinet can be used for your newborn, then you can keep it and shift to the seat unit when the baby already has some neck control or can nearly sit up unsupported. Familidoo NC8880 is made of a high-quality aluminum frame with durable fabric material, allowing long-term and heavy-duty usage.
- Does it comply with safety standards? Safety is the main consideration when buying a stroller. A stroller with international safety standards had undergone some testing process which can assure customers a safe and enjoyable ride for babies. Familidoo NC8880 complies with safety standards in EU and US regions, which are the main safety standards accepted by most countries globally.
- How easy is it to assemble? Using strollers seems so simple and easy, however, the assembly of a stroller is another story. Some strollers require a quite complicated and technical way to assemble. More often than not, the manual book can not really provide a clear explanation of how to assemble. The frame of Familidoo NC8880 is designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble, providing a convenient experience, especially for a first-time user.
- How heavy is it? The weight of a stroller matters the most when you like to go traveling. With a lightweight stroller, a travel experience must be hassle-free. Nowadays, in the fast-moving era, lightweight and functionality should get along together. Familidoo NC8880 is made of aluminum frame which makes it lightweight compared to any other heavy-duty strollers in the market.
- Where will it be used? It is important to know which stroller you need to choose based on the environment where you live as well as where you frequently commute. You might need a stroller with durable wheels and a well-designed suspension system if you will use the stroller on a bumpy or rough road surface. Besides, the stroller size also matters considering whether you will use it on a narrow street or you will need extra space to carry baby’s essentials to travel.
After answering the basic questions above, you might also need to narrow down the questions to more specific inquiries, for example, what features that you need to consider when you already get some stroller options. You might also need to get to know each stroller part as well as its functions. Check out other articles on our website if you would like to be a stroller master!